Metabolism is also known as the process that the food is converted into energy by the body when we eat or drink. The chemical process help in providing energy for the whole body all day and start the body’s organization function. Not only do the body need the chemical process in activities but the chemical process is also necessary for the perform tasks during the rest-time of body such as breathing, repairing cells or circulating blood.
The metabolism is characterized by some factors including sex, genes, hormone levels, body size, age or composition as well as activity level. No sooner is the speed of metabolism slow or ineffective than your body can be influenced by a wide range of negative impacts like body weight, overall health and energy level.
There are a number of causes which lead to low metabolism including eating too much fast foods or poor pattern, consume high – sugar food and drink, having low – calories or unhealthy diet, inadequate or poor sleep, suffering stress and anxiety, having too much toxins … Lacking daily physical activities, contracting diabetes or hypothyroidism is also known as main factors that is responsible for low metabolism.
Contracting slow metabolism make your overall health decrease significantly followed by several symptoms such as low blood pressure, weakness, dry skin, overweight, fatigue, slow pulse or even sensitive to cold. There remains the fact that women often have a lower metabolism proportion than men.
Changes in dietary and lifestyle is really necessary for increasing metabolism rate up to inadequate rate.
The article will lend you a helpful hand in boosting your metabolism with top effective way below:
1. Green Tea
In addition to treating some skin-related problems, such as skin tags, green tea is a perfect choice to help you boost metabolism. A research conducted in 1999 by the Geneva University from Switzerland has shown that some natural ingredients, especially green tea, have ability to boost fat oxidation as well as speed up metabolic rates. Thanks to its antioxidants and powerful flavonoids properties, green tea even can help in losing weight effectively and work in stimulating to boost metabolism.
How to apply:
- Pour leaves of green tea into hot water. May use both fresh green tea leaves and green tea powder.
- Cover and allow it to steep for 5 minutes. Soak green tea into hot water for 5 minutes.
- Cover, allow and steep green tea. After 5 – minute straining, add an inadequate amount of honey into the drink.
- For the best result, try to drink 3 to 5 cups of green tea for 1 month.
Alternatively, you can consume 200 to 500 mg green tea under capsules type when you have time to consult doctor.
2. Oil Pulling
Oil pulling is known as one of the best ingredients to boost metabolism. Oil pulling is highly recommended by a number of experts in the body’s detoxification in many areas, particularly in Ayurveda since the ancient time. Besides detoxification, due to its valuable properties oil pulling is also be used for speeding up metabolism and increasing excess pounds. Moreover, this is a common, cheap and safe without side effects ingredient.
How to apply:
- Directly take a teaspoon of organic sesame oil or coconut oil
- Need to leave it in your mouth about 10 minutes before swishing these oil around the mouth about 25 minutes.
- After swishing it, spit these oil in your mouth out. May brush to clean your mouth and your teeth.
- For the best result, try to repeat this tip daily, especially in the morning when your stomach is empty.
Note: Remember do not swallow or gargle these oil.
Cayenne is so helpful in having positive influence on thermogenesis process which is responsible for transforming energy into things like heat. The research conducted in 2008 by Aarhus University from Denmark has found that the increase in capsaicin consumption is along with the improvement in thermogenesis. Consequently, it boost metabolism and convert your temperature as well.
How to apply:
- Pour some cayenne powder or cayenne pepper into salads, soups or any kind of foods that you like for tastier.
- For best result you should take a cayenne capsule for more than 2 times a day with food.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
After consulting your doctor you can add apple cider vinegar into your daily meal to boost metabolism or at least decrease the risk of low metabolism. No sooner do you improve your metabolism rate by consuming apple cider vinegar than you also burn a great amount of calories quickly and effectively. Due to its content, apple cider vinegar can alkalize your body and ward off acidic from your body.
How to apply:
- Note: do not use apple cider vinegar powder. For the best result you should use several tablespoon of unfiltered and raw apple cider vinegar, pour it into a cup of water.
- Take 1 – 2 cup of the drink in the morning or before meal when your stomach is still empty.
- Try to repeat this routine regularly.
5. Lemon Water
There are a wide range of studies conducted by famous experts proving that the increase in proportion of warm lemon water consumed is linked to the improvement in our metabolism. Drinking a cup of lukewarm lemon water can provide a helpful hand in alkalizing your body and rising your metabolism rate.
Besides these health benefits mentioned above, drinking warm lemon water even help your fight against the hunger cravings and keep the body hydrated. Note: if you can taste the flavor of pepper, you should pour some pepper into your lemon to improve your metabolism as well as stay fit.
- Twist ½ lemon to take the juice and mix with a cup of lukewarm water.
- Add honey or black pepper into the juice to increase the flavor.
- Drink the drink in each morning when stomach is empty.
- Repeat it daily.